You have successfully written a dissertation, and the final moment remains is the design of the title page? However, are you completely unfamiliar with official requirements? Then this article will not only acquaint you with the information on how to do everything correctly, but its specialists will provide a high-quality service for prompt registration of the “title” of the candidate’s, which has its own strict structure and must be filled with certain data, on which it will be easy to find among other works. .
Where begins the dissertation title page?
The design of the dissertation title page of any work begins with the knowledge of a clear structure. So, the title page of the dissertation consists of the following elements:
- The name of the organization where the dissertation was written
- Indicates the status of scientific work
- Last name, first name of the candidate
- Title of the dissertation
- Code and name of the specialty (given according to the nomenclature of scientific workers’ specialties)
- information on the required degree and branch of specialization of the candidate for dissertation
- information about the scientific adviser (consultant): last name, first name, patronymic, academic degree, title
- City and year of dissertation
Dissertation title page – some technical moments
- All information on a single A4 sheet is presented in strict sequence and in certain places. Indentation between the “blocks” – 2-3 lines.
- It is necessary to observe the indents from the edge of the sheet to the text: top 20 mm, bottom 25 mm; right 10 mm, left 30 mm. Line spacing 1,5.
- No frames, underscores, fantasies with fonts are allowed.
- The first 2-3 lines are occupied by information about the educational institution in which the candidate’s is done. Lowercase letters (first capital), font Times New Roman, its size – 14, centered alignment is observed. After two lines with a shift to the right, indicate: “As a manuscript.”
- The last name, first name and patronymic of the author of the dissertation will be in 3 lines aligned with the center. The same font Times New Roman, 14th size, lower case letters.
- In the center of the sheet in capital letters indicate the topic of work in one or more lines, without hyphens and abbreviations. This time the font can be changed to Arial, bold, its size is 16.